I did a little digging in the archives this morning, and found this – a photograph of my twin sister that was included in one of my very first blog posts six years ago:
I had been shooting for nearly a decade prior to starting my business. And even looking back, I had so much still to learn. I’m posting this because we all have to start somewhere. To learn, grow, refine our craft, and define our style. The years of photography critiques that were par for the course in college leading up to my degree were foundational for me. So, that being said, we have an announcement!
During the month of November only, I will be doing Portfolio Reviews, known as 4-week Critiques, on the Chic Critique Forum. Chic Critique is THE elite resource for women who love photography. Their Celebrity Photographers encourage, inspire, teach, and critique members. Get your CHIC on to increase confidence and improve your images.
During those four weeks, you can post your images in a private classroom within the Chic Critique Foum and receive personal, professional feedback from me via video.
A “4-week Critique” is a private class where Chic members simply post images once a week for 4 weeks and get VIDEO critiques from a Celebrity Photographer
- All critiques are given in VIDEO format so that you can listen and watch what the Celebrity is referring to
- Lessons & assignments are not given, simply critique
- Each 4-week critique starts the first Monday of every month
- Each active student posts 3 images once a week anytime between Monday-Wednesday
- The Celebrity Photographer responds to each active student’s image post anytime between Thursday-Saturday
- Each Critique class will consist of only 10 active students
- A private classroom on the forum will be setup for each 4-week Critique
- Offered exclusively to members & costs $8 per active student and $45 per “Chic Peek” silent student
My Photo Critique begins October 28th and runs through November 30th.
Sign up early – there are only 10 SPOTS LEFT!